Who says margaritas are only for the summertime?! You can sip and savor this flavorful cocktail for all of fall!
- 1.5 oz Reposado Republic Tequila
- ½ oz Paula’s Texas Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz Apple Cider
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Cinnamon Stick and Star Anise for Garnish
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, cider, lime juice, and a pinch each of the ground cinnamon and the ground ginger to a shaker tin full of ice.
- Shake really well for 3-60 seconds or until frothy.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass full of fresh ice
- Garnish with the Cinnamon Stick and 1 Star Anise and sip responsibly!