Named for the street outside our distillery, this twist on a classic gin cocktail is floral, fruity, and the perfect summer sunset companion.
- 2 oz Dripping Springs Artisan Gin
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- 2 oz sparkling water
- Handful of mixed berries (sliced strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- Add berries to the bottom of a rocks glass and muddle.
- Pack crushed ice on top of the berries up to about ¼ inch from the top of the glass.
- Add gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Fill to top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a raspberry, blackberry, and lemon wedge and enjoy responsibly.