- 1.5 oz Dripping Springs Vodka
- 1/2 oz Ginger Liqueur
- mulled spices
- simple syrup
- 3 oz Sparkling pear juice or pear soda
- gingerbread spice rim
- fresh thyme
1. MAKE MULLED SPICES SIMPLE SYRUP: add 1/4 cup of mulling spices and water to a pot and bring to a boil on the stove. Add 1 cup of sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Let sit until cool. Strain out mulling spices, and set syrup aside.
2. GINGERBREAD SPICE RIM: Add 1 tsp each of ground cinnamon, and ground ginger, and 1 tbsp brown sugar to a bowl and mix. Set aside.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker full of ice and add vodka, ginger liqueur, and spiced simple syrup and shake well.
4. Strain into a collins glass full of ice and top off with sparkling pear juice